Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's now the end

Oh, only now I get the time to update this blog. Life has been so busy and horrendous!

In regards of this is the final touch for this blog, I must say; I would like to thank Dr. Izaham Shah Ismail, my cool and most beloved lecturer among the TESLians for being such a cool and happening lecturer in town! I shall say I still remember your "Ayy ayy" podcast and of course will never forget it!

Thank you sir for teaching us at this very final semester and you know what? How we wish we were taught about all these before we did the practicum tau!

Btw, talking about the final assignment - the Teaching Courseware.
I must say I enjoy doing the project even though it is somehow tedious and needs me to be meticulous. I think I just love this kind of project. It gives us the idea on how students want to enjoy a lesson and definitely as teachers, we need to work on it so that it'll be as fun, as interesting and as interactive as possible for the learners.

All in all, I love your class, I enjoy it regardless it is the morning class in which I always had the difficulties to get up and climb up that 3rd floor building.

See you again when i see you, sir! Tata! nang Co0l!!

No comments:

Post a Comment