Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hot Potato

ho ho ho. obviously I don't update this blog as I do to my other blog. but this time lesson is really interesting! it is Hot Potato!

haha! in my CALL class today we learnt on how to use J CROSS, one of the Hot Potato learning games. I think this is the most exciting game that we can have here. the application is good for teachers who like to use technology in the class room.




my crossword puzzle is about SHOES! :D

J Mix.
J mix is about reshuffling words in a sentence. I think to prepare it is a bit complicated as compared to J Cross, J Cloze and J Match.

J Cloze.
J Cloze is easy to prepare, and it is just another mode of the traditional exercise which is cloze passage. but it is good tho. we can have a new method of drilling in the classroom!

J Match.
this one is also easy to prepare. the activities can be constructed up to the teachers.

how I wish I know all these during practicum. I heard about it, but never tried it - my bad. oh, no use. because the school runs on the conventional learning method. they are more to Newspaper in the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment