Friday, February 20, 2009

is this tagging??

Academic detail:
1) Gender: Female
2) Program : ED 220
3) Major : TESL
4) Minor : Counseling
5) Point of entrance into Faculty of Education : SPM
6) CGPA : 3 >
7) Was your major your own choice or that of others (i.e: your parents)? : my choce =)8) Do you hold any scholarships (KPM, KPTM, Yayasan, etc)? If so, please state.: none

Family background:
1) Father’s occupation : retired
2) Mother’s occupation : retired
3) Annual family income (approximate) : RM 2k

Teaching experience:
1) Succinctly describe your experience throughout practicum.

boley laa..
2) Do you plan to teach in schools upon graduation (assuming that the post is there for you)?
Yes

3) If YES, please state specifically reasons behind your decision, specifically indicating major motivation for servicing in schools :

I am planning to further my Ma. in Curriculum and iinstruction. thus, I think it'd be better for me to blend myself in the curriculum first. =)

4) If NO, kindly list and explain your reasons.

5) Did your practicum experience deter you from serving as a teacher in Malaysian
public schools?
ermm..not really
6) If teaching is still a choice, where (and at what level) do you plan to teach?:

i'd love to teach in the rural area. any level would be fine. but I prefer to go far from the urban schools as I think (wish) and positive that the students appreciate the teachers more, and they really really want to learn. the only source of education is the school. like in urban school, they have tutions. who cares if they don't come to school?

7) If teaching IS NOT your choice of a profession, what are your plans upon graduation?:
err.. if. I don't know. I can't imagine myself doing anything else. working in an office, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment